Just a short post today as I'm still on vacation haha... typing this straight from my hotel room haha... so exhausted x3
Although my stay here im California is short, I'm enjoying every moment of it. It is such a beautiful city! Love the classic architecture of the houses ^^ I did venture around union square as suggested however I found some of my favorite boutiques, shops and restaurants around the area of North Beach and Japantown. I'm very excited to do a detailed write-up on my trip but I'll wait until I get back to Canada ^^ Hope you guys can wait too~
Just a few things to note about from my mind...
- Our various "encounters" with Americans (Some funny, some amazing, some odd) Kelvin said we stood out too much... perhaps we looked too.. "fob" @@; (Fresh off the boat? ...do we? haha i assume it's just my hair colour though)
- For the first time in ages i tried McDonalds @@ "for fun" ... Fish McBites ... Dx *facepalm /regret
- listened to boyfriend ramble on about life and travel precautions during our long car rides (He took many precautions for this trip... mapped out San Fran with all the "Go" and "No-go" areas haha and told me all the creepy stories he's read online about certain parts of town)
- Drove across the famous Golden Gate Bridge (there's a funny story behind this @@)
- visited Angelic Pretty, Black Peace Now, h.Naoto and Baby the Stars Shine Bright store ... (Lolita and VK type brands)
- our stay at Hotel Majestic...is/was quite CREEPY
- got a speeding ticket ):
- enjoyed amazing seafood!
There's so many funny things that happened during our road trip~ I also bought a few memorable things too...
photo taken a few minutes ago directly from Samsung Note II hee.... and yes my hair colour faded to the above rosey purple. The first picture in this post was taken right before my trip haha what a difference right? xD
Tomorrow we're off to Portland for a bit of shopping and then back to Seattle for the night. I'll be back home in Vancouver on Sunday... i actually miss home....and my mom's daily homemade soup QuQ haha
See you next Friday night with all the details! If you need me, i'll be on instagram ;)